Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead announces board, officers
By: Press Release, Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead
FARGO - The Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is pleased to announce the officers of, and those members elected to, its 2010 board of directors:
• President of the board is Terry Becker, Terry Becker Construction, LLC.
• President-elect is Tyrone Leslie, Heritage Homes.
• Treasurer is Chris Lind, Chris Lind Custom Home Contracting, LLC.
• Associate vice president is Nancy Kelly, Heartland Labor.
• Secretary is Bruce Johnson, RE/MAX Realty 1.
Harry Gilbertson, Harry Gilbertson Construction, along with Becker, Kelly and Johnson were each elected to serve a subsequent three-year term on the board beginning this year.
Terry Lipp, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, was named to the board last fall to fill an open position, and Sylvia Lunski, Design Direction, was elected to begin a three-year term beginning this month.
The HBA held the board of directors and officer installation as part of its General Membership Meeting Jan. 7 at the Fargo Holiday Inn.
The HBA of F-M is a non-profit trade association of over 800 members that has been in existence since 1956. Its mission is to provide quality services, benefits and education to members and the community while representing the collective interests of the home building industry.